Dorset Based Folks Please Read! SW People May Also Want a Gander

Woodsculptorkim

You may have read about our recent move to Cornwall  (probably not!), it went so well that we've now shuffled along a bit to Dorset (it did go well actually but sometimes things turn out slightly different than you thought). We're settled now anyway :-). As we're wood sculptors www.neithart.co.uk  we need some helps with wood! We don't expect it gifted so please get in touch. We'd also like to build a rapport with as many Tree Surgeons in the area as possible (we will be covering the whole SW pretty much)  so that you can offer our services when you have a dismantle to do and get a cut of the winnings if your client goes for a carving.

Many thanks

Rob and Kim

Hi Kim so do you have a yard , I would like to pop in and say hi maybe we can all help each other , I have an alaskan milll if you need any milling I can also point you in the direction of some sawmills why not pop in to my yard  do you need a place to work my numbers are 01258 863705 and 07449736569

cheers Mark

Hi Mark

We're all sorted thanks, got exhibition space, space to carve etc etc. Just got lots of feelers out for wood and then we've cracked it :-).  Our work space is closed to the public but if you follow us on Facebook then you'll get to see when we've an exhibition and bob along to say hi, if you want :-)

Rob and Kim