Buckingham Log Station

surreyarborist

YouTube - surreyarborist's Channel

For sawing up those pole branches in bulk very quickly no spinning in the horse and do 20 poles at a time. Safes a load of back ache just load it up as you go and chop them into hundred or so 6 inch lengths.

Btw the chainsaw in use in the vid is a

japanese Shindaiwa 452s @ 45cc-4.5kg -£385

Nice soft starter

Basically Honda/kawasaki V BMW

Saw net bags of logs in a local garage in Surrey the other day at £5.49

it was pissing with rain when i did the demo the punter whose tree i was processing was doing the filming on a camera phone but i think you will get the gist of the framework of the pole holder.

Clivey

• 11 years later...

Hiya

I've had a Buckingham log station for 12 years, brilliant kit. I'm trying to buy another but I lost the contact and it doesn't appear anywhere on the web. I seem to remember he sold through a totally different named business. Any chance you have details/clue how to reach them? Cheers, Richie

There other ones around  similar design bit look cheapo qualitywise?

Black Powder-Coated Saw Horse for Woodworking online on vidaXL ► Free Shipping ► Wonderful Selection of Quality...

How about scaff tubing and clamps

Galvanised Steel Tube 2m x 26.9mm - for use with Tube Clams and Key Clamps and Hand Rails.

6 hours ago, magog said:

Hiya

I've had a Buckingham log station for 12 years, brilliant kit. I'm trying to buy another but I lost the contact and it doesn't appear anywhere on the web. I seem to remember he sold through a totally different named business. Any chance you have details/clue how to reach them? Cheers, Richie

I guess you're looking for Jo-ce Metal belonging to Laurie Buckingham in Wadhurst, Kent.  When I last spoke to Laurie in 2012 he was retired and made me one more frame as a paid favour as I already had two!

And yes, they're brilliant if you have numerous straight lengths of cord to cut.