Have you tried our Rotatech chainsaw chains?

Have you tried our Rotatech Chainsaw Chains?

At Northern Arb Supplies, we have sold over 50,000 Rotatech chainsaw chains in 2017 alone! Rotatech chains are manufactured to the highest quality. If you have a chainsaw - We have the chain to fit it!

Our chains typically range from £4.00-£6.30 - We offer free delivery when you buy 2 and 10% off when you buy 10!

Browse our range and find the right chain for your chainsaw! If we don't have your size - use our Custom Chain Maker options on our website and we will make them for you!

https://www.northernarbsupplies.co.uk/631-make-model-bar-length

20108255_1363164357066586_4365570286244390270_n.jpg

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, Northern Arb Supplies said:

Hi there, is there any particular reason why you sold them on?

Thanks,

Northern Arb Supplies

meybs have a read through the forum for yourself.  some people love em some hate em but lets not have another sales pitch please

Didn't seem to like being used with oregon bars, blued spots and high wear on the bar with the oil pumps at max(Ryeoil chain oil). Do not have the same with oregon or stihl chains on the same bars.Have used them on Husqvarna 346 15" and 372 on 20". Sold chains to a jobbing gardener who likes hitting stones

As said, there's plenty of threads already. Personally I like them; they stay sharp, cut well and are half the price of others. Also it's nice to support a smaller company. 

Downsides are the initial stretch is too much and a few snapped teeth but we've still converted to them after a mix of oregon and stihl before. 

Had oiling problems on a couple which led to the chain binding in the bar.

chains were initially very rough in the cut but got better after a few sharpens.

i won't be buying anymore, il continue to buy from rob d at chainsaw bars. Excellent service and reliable quality products.

47 minutes ago, andy cobb said:

Had oiling problems on a couple which led to the chain binding in the bar.

chains were initially very rough in the cut but got better after a few sharpens.

i won't be buying anymore, il continue to buy from rob d at chainsaw bars. Excellent service and reliable quality products.

I thankyou sir :)

32 minutes ago, Dillinger86 said:

I got some and they seem fine, as good as Oregon. For the price it's somewhat of a no brainer... maybe it's just me. Delivered next day too which is good if you're suddenly needing some.

The rotatech chains seem ok but one set I ordered took about 3 weeks to come! Customer service seems a bit poor/slow