Game of Thrones - spoilers alert

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, donnk said:

thats a trannie ?

I believe that is a volleyball player.... they exist in dreams it has to be said ;) possibly ones where presence of Andrex at the bedside features ! K

Edited by Khriss
.....or so I have been told !

9 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

Did anyone else throw up in their mouth a little when jamie got it on with 'the big woman'?

Sansa, hated the whiney cow from day 1 and towards the end she got on my nerves even more. Hated seeing her on the throne at the end.

John, well his life just sucks

Danaerys, well she kinda had it coming

I'd like to see a follow up story on the unsullied...I mean its not like they can put their spears down and start a family.

Jamie is a cunt a charmer ,but a cunt - I think  Jamie liked the fact she was a virgin was the reason he knobbed the gender enigma knight bitch. Sansa had been though some rough times and got through it, she learned how to play the game and regained her confidence and with guile achieved queen of the north - good on her. Danaerys - well her farther was the mad king, her brother was a tyrant in the making, she was on a misguided quest to conquer the WHOLE  world BY WHATEVER MEANS so it seems if Kings landing was anything to go by. needed killing.

Bran as leader of 6 kingdoms?  He did not say much - seemed a compromise  - a safe bet.

6 hours ago, ForestryFinance said:

Haw night king, you're gettin chibbed mate.

Arya was supposedly 17/18 at that point apparently...and she was a badass. I thought that was quite good. 

Would have been smashing if Bran had stood up out of his wheely chair and chibbed him himself though.

I was hoping Bran would have accumulated enough 3 eyed raven power to actually levitate and relieve the burden of any wheelchair pushers

• Like 2

It was a bit too easy as well for "The North" to get independence.....Sansa just suggested it as if she came up with it on the spot, and Falconhoof Wheeler Bran just gave it the nod. 

I bet Nicola Sturgeon rejoiced when she saw that. She will be sidling up to our next Prime Mister on day 1 and whispering in their ear "Scotland will be an independent nation", and the faintest of nods from the PM she will take that as gospel and run off into the night to dig a trench on the border.