Wholesale Seasoned Hardwood and Softwood

Ben1

Hardwood - £100/Crate

Softwood - £75/Crate

(Prices are collected from the yard)

We have approximately 300 crates available.

Our hardwood bulk crates contain a mixture of wood including; Silver Birch, Ash, Sycamore, Beech and Oak.

Our softwood bulk crates contain a mixture of wood including; Larch, Douglas Fir & Scots Pine

All of our wood is felled and stored in lengths for up to a year then processed and stored/seasoned in crates for a further year ensuring that our logs are at a moisture content between 15-23%, guaranteed.

We use a Japa 385 Expert ensuring that the logs are a uniform size (9-10 inches) and split into regular sizes. 

A crate holds 1.15 cubic meters of loose logs.

As a business we have been supplying the Northumberland & Durham areas for a number of years now and have received nothing but praise for our logs.

For further information please email James at '[email protected]' or alternatively call on 07912790752.

To view the logs please visit our website (www.newlandsfirewood.co.uk)

Thanks,

James

IMG_9818.jpg

IMG_9822.jpg

Hi Lads, yeah sorry I've put the wrong prices up there. Those are our retail, collected from the yard price (£118/£88 delivered). The correct wholesale prices are £65 for soft and £90 for hard. 

The volume of the crates taking into account for the bulge of the wire when filled is ~1.1m3. (The one I measured before came to 1.15m3 so theres it could be a little either way.) 

James

We can supply wholesale firewood, it's mikedmiles hard and soft, but generally around 70 percent hard, if not more likely to be 80percent.

All naturally seasoned not kiln dried.

You will have to ask for prices in terms of how you want it loose etc, but out our retail price is £50 for a bulk bag. 0.8cube bags I believe. 

38 minutes ago, william petts said:

We can supply wholesale firewood, it's mikedmiles hard and soft, but generally around 70 percent hard, if not more likely to be 80percent.

All naturally seasoned not kiln dried.

You will have to ask for prices in terms of how you want it loose etc, but out our retail price is £50 for a bulk bag. 0.8cube bags I believe. 

What's mikedmiles?

30 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

What's mikedmiles?

Mixed presumably. I would be similar to William on wholesale prices but if someone can get more good for them, I know I wouldn't be complaining. :-)