No ones posting.

eggsarascal

15 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

I don't get the cluttered comments personally.  I have had more people comment that the site looks cleaner since the upgrades.  I would really like to understand specifically which aspects people find cluttered.

It all to feck again mate, and I don't think I've changed anything.

i just read your last post in this thread then refreshed the page, this thread wasn't there.....

it :(brought up a page full of the same thread titles. I tried to answer matelots post in 'making the news' thread and had to use the search function to find it even though he replied about half an hour ago.

ive edited that emoticon twice to try to get it where I want it to go but it keeps landing in the same place.o.O...... this one seems to have landed where I wanted it to mind.

I think it's already far better than the old forum and is getting better every day.

If anyone has issues with something then I suggest trying to explain exactly what that issue is.... Steve & whoever else is working on this aren't mind readers and are being very helpful to make it a much better forum for all of us....

So speak out, be clear and stop the bleedin' moaning!

Cheers, steve

2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I think it's already far better than the old forum and is getting better every day.

If anyone has issues with something then I suggest trying to explain exactly what that issue is.... Steve & whoever else is working on this aren't mind readers and are being very helpful to make it a much better forum for all of us....

So speak out, be clear and stop the bleedin' moaning!

Cheers, steve

Read my post before yours. I did what you are suggesting.

I thought I'd got it sussed yet tonight I've had to trawl through the search function to find posts that have recently been replied to.

Is it worse on mobiles?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

not quite sure exactly what problem you are having there eggs.  Have you set up a stream wrong perhaps?

I have set up the 2 streams on here to act exactly like the old vbulletin streams did, I really dont understand the issue.

todays posts

unread posts

Edited by eggsarascal

1 hour ago, pycoed said:

Nope  - this new layout is way too cluttered to deliver what I want from a forum. You shouldn't have to struggle to do what was once so simple. I'm on a pc , so screen space is not an issue, but the layouts are simply too cluttered.

I worked in IT for 30 odd years & this is not what software is supposed to be like for the end user. I'll look in occasionally over the next few days, but it's just too much hassle for what is supposed to be an enjoyable experience.

Toodle Pip!

If you've been in IT for 30 years how about something constructive to say, apart from this cluttered crap.

To me it's mobile friendly and even better on the PC, yes there's adverts on the mobile version to which might make it slightly slower loading than the app, but plenty of times I've wanted to use one of the companies advertising when using the app. So no difference really.

So toddle pip.

• Haha 1

I'm slowly getting the hang of it but I'm not very tech savvy.

I hit the folded page icon and press the activity button and I can see what's going on.

Much easier to start a new thread.

I don't feel like I've scratched the surface yet. 

Looking forward to the app when it comes out. 

• Like 1