No ones posting.

eggsarascal

That should give you what you want. 

I get to that hat on iPhone by just hitting that bent page and unfortunately on iPad it's slightly different maybe @Steve Bullman can set it to auto so when you hit the bent page button it goes to today's activity automatically instead of all activity. 

Sorry i I don't know the technical terms for the buttons. 

17 minutes ago, WesD said:

And on that eggs I'm off to catch some z's, hope I've sort of helped:confused1:

17 minutes ago, WesD said:

And on that eggs I'm off to catch some z's, hope I've sort of helped:confused1:

It stays on today's posts, but it only shows unread posts.:001_rolleyes:

thanks for trying all the same.:thumbup1:

I think most people come to sites like this for the forums. I have to admit that navigating the new forums is like swimming in treacle. I have to scroll down to see the forum I want then if I want to look at another forum I have to go through a couple of pages.

The most user friendly forum I've ever used is a forum called dosbods.co.uk. They have few images so it downloads quickly and you can see at a glance which posts are active. I know a lot of time and effort has went into the new arbtalk however it doesn't really seem to be "click".

Personally having spent a few days on here now think it's great!

There are a couple of improvements to be had which I've posted about to Steve but that's to be expected as it's new, I'll give it 3 months for people to be used then that old layout will be forgot about. 

I used to use the app but having got used to this in mobile view I'll not bother with the app as I think this is fast and easy to navigate once used to it. 

Got to say I don't mind if I'm in the miority here but I prefer this to the old!

With Steve you also know you'll get the teething problems ironed out and suggestions for improvement looked at and carried out if they can be and if they make sense. 

• Like 1

Getting used to it and it's pretty good , I will still occasionally hit the app button which leads nowhere and gives the impression the forum is still down.. time to delete the app off the phone any way but I wonder how many folk have not bothered to search arb talk from the net to get on and still think the forums down because they are trying to log in through the app.