6 inch, sub750kg chippers - Which?

wjotner

3 hours ago, ForstFirst said:

The proof in the pudding, so to speak. Why not book a demo with Forst? If you personal message us, we'd be happy to arrange.:001_smile:

I will not message you PM because lazy, but being one to our yard, we have a 6" currently alongside our TW230 if the new Sub 750kg can outperform it I will buy it.

but you still have the stupid buttons...

Consider a timber wolf 125 or is it a 160 now?

i have an old 6inch petrol entec, and although it's nowhere near the performance of a 230, the big Benifit is that you can push it into places that you cannot drive your truck- it has saved me many a long drag. I would like to try a new 160 just to see

21 minutes ago, Yorkshire Compact Loaders said:

The 230 tw is a fantastic chipper. If I were in the market and still doing tree work I would try and get one of the last 230 tw before they all change over to petrol engines. There re sell value will be higher and running costs must be lower than equivalent petrol. 

Thinking about doing just that if can scrape together enough pennies in time