Please report any glitches here

Steve Bullman

1 minute ago, Mesterh said:

Don't know if it's been mentioned but I can hardly see the text which describes what someone has said ie when reading unread posts. The text is white so very hard to see, this is on my phone in both mobile and desktop version.

Think you need to go to specsavers.:D

I've had issues signing in (on ipad2).

Yesterday it was showing me as being signed in - (at the top right corner as SteveA) - but the site was only working as a guest.

It's still signing me out automatically.

Signing back in.... it's making me sign in with my username & password two times.... and then it says this:

image.png

39 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Yesterday it was showing me as being signed in - (at the top right corner as SteveA) - but the site was only working as a guest.

Signing back in.... it's making me sign in with my username & password two times.... and then it says this:

image.png

I'm getting that, when I'm signing in on a different device. But if you select the home button, maybe others too, it redirects 

12 hours ago, Lowestoft Firewood said:

Really not that impressed at all overall Steve.

Looks a lot more modern, fine, but as someone who works in UX / UI and CX for a lot of my time i can't see why you have changed so dramatically and therefore seemingly lost simple things like todays posts and a button where you can go to the first unread one - if i am being thick please tell me as otherwise you can count me out as as user any more - I used to check the site almost daily.

On mobile the menu doesn't even work and it is made a weird size due to the  Stihl ad at the top not being responsive which gives a rubbish feel to it.

I am all for change and I see some great things like liking posts but please bring back some of the basic functionality / tell me how to do it now!

I also cannot see most images and no links / videos.

What images and links don't you see?  

4 hours ago, SteveA said:

image.png

see the announcement I just posted and let me know if it fixes it.

6 hours ago, SteveA said:

image.png

I have exactly the same ( as I mentioned back a bit ) but if I click on any of the tabs it lets me in no problem .