We're back!!!

Steve Bullman

7 hours ago, gdh said:

I'm a man who hates change but I'm slowly getting used to this and there's a lot of little improvements I like.

Only thing I miss so far is a quick link to newest posts

I found if you click the activity tab, one that looks like a dog eared page, then there is a box to tick for view unread posts. Tick this and then you see all unread posts.

IMG_4920.thumb.PNG.ee6f3fe59b9564430fed77d0a1bd43c1.PNG

10 minutes ago, Al Cormack said:

I found if you click the activity tab, one that looks like a dog eared page, then there is a box to tick for view unread posts. Tick this and then you see all unread posts.

IMG_4920.thumb.PNG.ee6f3fe59b9564430fed77d0a1bd43c1.PNG

Thanks, I found it after although there's actually a better one if you click on the top right corner menu then today's posts and the next today's posts. 

That's the equivalent of the one on the old site because it only shows each topic once not every post in it.

9 minutes ago, gdh said:

Thanks, I found it after although there's actually a better one if you click on the top right corner menu then today's posts and the next today's posts. 

That's the equivalent of the one on the old site because it only shows each topic once not every post in it.

Cheers. That doesn't seem to take you to the last unread post though, but to the beginning of the thread?

7 minutes ago, Al Cormack said:

Cheers. That doesn't seem to take you to the last unread post though, but to the beginning of the thread?

It seems alright for me but I did it again after and from what I can tell if you've read everything already it sends you to the start.

12 minutes ago, Macpherson said:

:thumbup:Yeah, really liking the new set up as I get used to it, I'm not great with all the in and outs of computers but I'm finding this straight forward and easy to navigate so far. 

There's always one smart arse.:D

I still ain't got a clue what's going on.

5 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

This is no laughing matter mate.

how am I supposed to ramble on when I can't work the damn thing properly?:$

You seem to have got the best of it now yer hackles are up ! :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stubby said:

You seem to have got the best of it now yer hackles are up ! :lol:

It's a conspiracy, that Bullman bloke, and his MUFTI Squad don't want a poxy drainsman on their site so they've done this to me.

It's plain for all to see.