Echo parts.

breffni

• 4 months later...
wouldn't touch abbey garden sales with a barge pole. try radmore and tucker. couldn't have been more helpful when I got my 620sx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

How do you rate the 620 Echo? After having another 560xp go pop and Stihl loosing a lot of quality I’m thinking of trying a different brand
  • Like 1

I started trying a few echo saws 3 years ago as was fed up with Stihl and Husky.  If you accept that they are heavier, then you should get on fine with them.  It's 70's and 80's technology but (seeing as current tech has not improved saws) there's nowt wrong with that.  

I now have a mix of Echo (esp, toppers) and Husky.

• Like 4

On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 07:10, Ian C said:

How do you rate the 620 Echo? After having another 560xp go pop and Stihl loosing a lot of quality I’m thinking of trying a different brand

Ian read my experience with my 560xp,  i still run the same saw.  Look at post no.9,  makes ya think though huh.

Edited by wicklamulla

• 2 weeks later...

for echo parts its simply a case of contacting ECHO Tools UK direct and they will sort out a part to your nearest dealer (which may surprise you how close they are) and they do a 1 day turn around where possible. 

I needed a fuel tank and rear handle for my 620sx after a large spruce rolled on it when cutting a 6.2m log off it for the harvesters. Echo Tools UK had it to me in one day and I had it fitted myself in  afew hours. Cost was £58 all in all so I was quite pleased. And the service was superb. Where Echo are failing is they think they have dealers that are selling their products when in fact that is not happening. The so called dealers will get in parts but refuse to put echo on the shop floor because they already have stihl or makita or some other brand. I have had an echo dealer tell me to my face that he refuses to put echo products for sale because everyone just wants Stihl due to sheep mentality. 
Needed a chain brake assembly as well from the same incident that smashed my rear handle. Again that was 1 day turn around \o/ 

for echo parts its simply a case of contacting ECHO Tools UK direct and they will sort out a part to your nearest dealer (which may surprise you how close they are) and they do a 1 day turn around where possible. 
I needed a fuel tank and rear handle for my 620sx after a large spruce rolled on it when cutting a 6.2m log off it for the harvesters. Echo Tools UK had it to me in one day and I had it fitted myself in  afew hours. Cost was £58 all in all so I was quite pleased. And the service was superb. Where Echo are failing is they think they have dealers that are selling their products when in fact that is not happening. The so called dealers will get in parts but refuse to put echo on the shop floor because they already have stihl or makita or some other brand. I have had an echo dealer tell me to my face that he refuses to put echo products for sale because everyone just wants Stihl due to sheep mentality. 
Needed a chain brake assembly as well from the same incident that smashed my rear handle. Again that was 1 day turn around \o/ 
What s the contact for echo then?