A saw with ropes for hire | Bristol

Robert Lavin

Hello All,

I'm new to this game and looking to get a start in the industry.

Currently hold Maintenance, Cross-Cutting and Felling and Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue. Woodchipper ticket should be arriving in early August with Aerial Cutting and Arb Groundworker coming later in the year.

Bristol based but happy to work within a couple of hours drive.

Have my own saw and climbing kit.

Available from the start of August. Looking for any freelance work but particularly interested in some straight hand-cutting for now to build experience.

Not scared of hard work and happy to start from the bottom but I can't work for free I'm afraid!

07919 537433, [email protected] or pm me on here if you've got anything you could use a hand with. I am working in areas of dubious phone signal over the next couple of weeks though, so emails might be a better / less frustrating way to get me.

Thanks,

Rob.