Vaste bins for a van

Stefan Palokangas

Even worst is when cars pull up at traffic lights door opens they empty ash tray onto the road.

I hate litter period ! If you bring it to work then take the bloody rubbish home and put in a bloody bin, Not on the road ! Kerb or verge !

Nowt pisses me more than say you go down a A road, and some muppets has dumped beds, fridges or bags of general rubbish! Why can't they take it to the tip ? If they can take time to illegally tip it why can't they do the proper job and take it to a proper tip?

I've even photographed a fly tipper , some six months later council were cleaning this area up, pulled over and showed the photos to them Nice clean photos of vehicle and reg .

Cheers mate we will deal with this says council man.

My thought is to create a real health and safety environmental approach. Not just to get a ticket or some approval, im thinking of a approach beyond what's expected, create a cash flow allowing this to materialise. All around me I see wind power growing, the future is in full view. I do believe I get the support from clients specially government bodies, to exist within such approach and get the contracts needed and even inspire others to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

On a day out driving through the welsh mountains, I noticed my mate scrunching up all the wrapping and paper cups from the dinner we'd just eaten, I suspected he was gonna do somethin daft and asked him what the hell he was upto..

Keeping England tidy he said, throw your **** in Wales.... he threw the lot out the window before I had a chance to stop him.. I didn't know we're to be livid or laugh..

Stefan, you branching out into somethin else besides stump-grinding or something?..

On a day out driving through the welsh mountains, I noticed my mate scrunching up all the wrapping and paper cups from the dinner we'd just eaten, I suspected he was gonna do somethin daft and asked him what the hell he was upto..

Keeping England tidy he said, throw your **** in Wales.... he threw the lot out the window before I had a chance to stop him.. I didn't know we're to be livid or laugh..

Stefan, you branching out into somethin else besides stump-grinding or something?..

Fart powered stump grinding .

I am pleased to see the like minded attitude about litter on here. For years at the nursery when we dumped prunings etc back on the land. Why o why couldnt anyone grasp a plastic bottle or old gloves are an eyesore on a field?

Though its now illegal i dont have an issue with banana skins apple cores roadside.

I take all my rubbish home at end of the day. It came in the lunchbox. Then back to the kitchen where the waste facilities are handy.

Sent from my LG-K100 using Arbtalk mobile app

All my lads know that it's fully acceptable for the inside of my cab to be full of rubbish at the end of the day, it takes seconds to separate and bin it when we get back.

Anyone throwing litter out the window in the chip would only do it once.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Having done quite a few highway jobs recently my biggest gripe is the lorry drivers shandy . Even saw one that looked like some one had crapped in a bottle (how even do you do that ). Back to post ,just empty van when fueling up surely .

Eye of a needle job. You must get it on your self. The neck of the bottle. The pleasant thing about having a poo is the simple ness of it.

That would stress me out.

A favourite trucker moment was a discreet colleague of my dads climbed into his private cubicle. (Tipper) dropped overalls, dumped his deposit, Yanked overalls back up and clapped himself in the neck with his turd. He's not the only that's done it apparently

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk