Vaste bins for a van

Stefan Palokangas

I been searching for vaste bins in a size to suit the back of a van, so work force easy can bin it in , plastic / general vaste etc.

Can't find anything.

Any of you gentleman out there got a solution for this?

My thought is to stop rubbish on side of the road.

Thanks [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

If your work force are slinging their rubbish out the windows they need a damm reprimanding. Or am I misunderstanding you?

I have pulled over and made a colleague walk back a few hundred meters to pick up rubbish he threw out of the window before now. One of my absolute pet hates is littering scum.

If your work force are slinging their rubbish out the windows they need a damm reprimanding. Or am I misunderstanding you?

I have pulled over and made a colleague walk back a few hundred meters to pick up rubbish he threw out of the window before now. One of my absolute pet hates is littering scum.

I can't stand rubbish beside roads. Actually I'm allergic to it.

I'm trying to create a setup to avoid it from happening.

I can't stand rubbish beside roads. Actually I'm allergic to it.

I'm trying to create a setup to avoid it from happening.

Its not hard, just don't throw it out the window!!

How much rubbish to your guys make in a day that they cant just take a carrier bag with them?

Many years ago I spent the summer working as a street sweeper, some of the lads used to drop litter out the work trucks...? :confused1:

The other thing I don't understand is guys chucking their rubbish in the wood chip...

But back to the initial thread, whatever you try in my experience the teams will treat the vans like a dump, energy drinks spilled all over the place foot-wells filled with trash.. We have a wheelie bin at the yard and they get emptied and cleaned out with the blower..

The other thing I don't understand is guys chucking their rubbish in the wood chip...

Hate that too.

Did a big contract on the A1(m) when it was being built. Part of the contract involved litter picking which I did a whole week of. Thats enough to stop anyway littering again!