Tiredness can cause accidents (as we all know).

Thesnarlingbadger

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

94c54ccb8965bffc1c573b8bd34c414b.jpg

This really hurt the next day.

[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

You still have more length in fingers on that hand than i do with all my fingers 😁

Yes im currently lacking sleep in the last month. Symptoms are.

Last friday i misjudged tension of an ash laid on the floor. Ended up doing a backwards superman about 8feet with saw in hands. Jarred neck. No real damage. Yesterday this

4ec322bc3a5af24d1bdeb1ad5c20b242.jpg

Today i was installing metal park railings on a curve and a rail under tension pinged out the post and walloped a ding in my head. Now at hospital to check it out. It feels like a deep hole for a fleshless area.

My dads. Nz uncle told me years ago a rugby player thats fit and top of his game wont get the injures. He does what he needs to do in situations. Off form, lacking concentration or power. Bham!

I know thats were i am. My sleeping pattern has been rubbish for about a month now. But if i stay at home i wouldnt sleep.

Sent from my LG-K100 using Arbtalk mobile app

Edited by Goaty

You still have more length in fingers on that hand than i do with all my fingers [emoji16]

Yes im currently lacking sleep in the last month. Symptoms are.

Last friday i misjudged tension of an ash laid on the floor. Ended up doing a backwards superman about 8feet with saw in hands. Jarred neck. No real damage. Yesterday this

4ec322bc3a5af24d1bdeb1ad5c20b242.jpg

Today i was installing metal park railings on a curve and a rail under tension pinged out the post and walloped a ding in my head. Now at hospital to check it out. It feels like a deep hole for a fleshless area.

My dads. Nz uncle told me years ago a rugby player thats fit and top of his game wont get the injures. He does what he needs to do in situations. Off form, lacking concentration or power. Bham!

I know thats were i am. My sleeping pattern has been rubbish for about a month now. But if i stay at home i wouldnt sleep.

Sent from my LG-K100 using Arbtalk mobile app

Just remember things happen in 3's so try and get those much needed zzz's and be on the look out.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I'm over it then. Had a virus last Sunday until now as well. All my mistakes I really think are down to the poor risk evaluation mental performance, I know my limits and operate in them normally, some think I'm a risk taker as I do things they wouldn't. I'm even planning jobs daft.

Hopefully shift this gunk in my sinuses, get more oxygen to the brain and more sleep.

I am fortunate to be intact this week. My wife saw the tree incident and couldn't believe I walked away from it. Then she was also there today when the rail pinged me and took me to hospital.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk