Yard Clearances

Luigi

I have never come across Luigi before. But if he is offering to take what is actually your waste and an inconvenience sat in your yard. Going to harbour vermin, cause you work or work you aren't really likely to get done anytime soon. I'd get rid. A good clear out and fresh start feels good, works well.

Since last August I've been relief driving a brand new walking floor artic unit, which I start again for two weeks on the 20th of this month. It was purchased to cart woodchip for a contract. I will of driven it for over 6 weeks already. I've only ever carted general landfill waste. The truck has done less than 15 loads of woodchip.

Yes the biomass game banged loudly on the drums, government provided the rest of the band. But honestly it's not that good, ill conceived. Many biomass power stations so far are standing failures.

All I'm saying people, skips cost hundreds, if someone is offering to empty your yard even for a modest cost. Don't be like the free firewood people on the internet, you have to come and chop it down and clear it yourself. Yes without payment perhaps, but cost effective.?

If you had the fuel consumption figures of these rigs you wouldn't sleep at night.

Not a rant, just hoping to open eyes to what should be a good opportunity.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

I have never come across Luigi before. But if he is offering to take what is actually your waste and an inconvenience sat in your yard. Going to harbour vermin, cause you work or work you aren't really likely to get done anytime soon. I'd get rid. A good clear out and fresh start feels good, works well.

Since last August I've been relief driving a brand new walking floor artic unit, which I start again for two weeks on the 20th of this month. It was purchased to cart woodchip for a contract. I will of driven it for over 6 weeks already. I've only ever carted general landfill waste. The truck has done less than 15 loads of woodchip.

Yes the biomass game banged loudly on the drums, government provided the rest of the band. But honestly it's not that good, ill conceived. Many biomass power stations so far are standing failures.

All I'm saying people, skips cost hundreds, if someone is offering to empty your yard even for a modest cost. Don't be like the free firewood people on the internet, you have to come and chop it down and clear it yourself. Yes without payment perhaps, but cost effective.?

If you had the fuel consumption figures of these rigs you wouldn't sleep at night.

Not a rant, just hoping to open eyes to what should be a good opportunity.

luigi

is the restraunt owner in the league of gentle men :laugh1:

luigi

is the restraunt owner in the league of gentle men :laugh1:

I only know Mario the plumbers brother. But I've seen their driving, doubt it's him.

Living in a treehouse myself I'm unfamilar with league of gentleman.

Then what is the £500+ per load your office is quoting to take chip/brash/logs from our yard? And that's if we load??:001_cool::confused1::confused1:

Same, on 2 separate occasions. No problems charging, but just let us know up front! I think a little bit of right hand left perhaps.

Anyway SDL have taken loads of my waste through our local estate, so good on them👍

Sent from my MotoG3 using Arbtalk mobile app