Tree saboteur at it again in Dorset

Steve Bullman

I largely agree, but at the same time some trees/shelterbelts hide unpleasant views also. What do the apartments look like when viewed from the sea/opposite shore etc?

I'm into the Ozzy approach apparently used under such circumstances around Sydney harbour - replant and at the same time erect an enormous billboard that blocks the newly acquired view with information as to why said billboard now exists.

The in yer face ozzy has it for me on this occasion. I remember taupo treeman having issues in his work with petty selfish residents. This would of worked a treat as its instant effect.

Sent from my LG-K100 using Arbtalk mobile app

I found the trees that had originally been drilled and poisoned and reported it. There isn't a great deal of tree cover in that area of the park so they provide some much needed shade. There is no excuse for this damage, it's just rich people thinking they can do what they like at the expense of everyone else.

Some strong tree protection and some Leyland cypress would be my next move.

I found the trees that had originally been drilled and poisoned and reported it. There isn't a great deal of tree cover in that area of the park so they provide some much needed shade. There is no excuse for this damage, it's just rich people thinking they can do what they like at the expense of everyone else.

Some strong tree protection and some Leyland cypress would be my next move.

I'd mix a few Poplars in as well for the fluff factor. :sneaky2::lol:

irony: discussing killing trees on a tree surgery forum:thumbup: But seriously we deal with unwelcome trees every day:confused1: just food for thought.

with permission, slightly different...oh and we get paid..this nutters doing it for free. Is this the love of the job that I always hear about? :biggrin:

I've seen it in Noosa in Queensland.

Dead pines in front of a swanky new house.

The enormous billboard erected between them said 'These trees were illegally poisoned to obtain a sea view'.

Classic.

Wouldnt happen to have a pic of that Mr Bolam ?

Serious tho' the amount of tree basal damage by strimmer gangs for the LA knocks this lil whease into a cocked hat :( K

• 5 months later...