Any come back against local authority?

Cuttup

Don't hold your breath for a response, Kevin will be driving in circles until he runs out fuel or someone moves the sugnage.

That was the case Saturday morning Gary whilst trying to find a farm auction sale up near St Clether!

Satnav + postcode = useless!

Auction sale signage = useless!

Pick up + long trailer x proper tiny tracks, fords, cattle grids, idiot drivers = high blood pressure and very short fuse!!

💣

That was the case Saturday morning Gary whilst trying to find a farm auction sale up near St Clether!

Satnav + postcode = useless!

Auction sale signage = useless!

Pick up + long trailer x proper tiny tracks, fords, cattle grids, idiot drivers = high blood pressure and very short fuse!!

💣

And normally leaving home later than planned?

And normally leaving home later than planned?

It was a touch later than I'd planned to leave but had intended to stop in Launceston en route for a TPO app site visit so dropped that and made it to the auction just in time. Went a bit mad with the bidding card though and had to make a return journey with a second trailer! Still didn't get it all loaded and have to return again tomorrow!!

The whole planning system is terrible and poorly staffed. I had a developer phone and ask me to drop a few poplars asap. No problems, a call to the TO - all clear no TPOS not in a CA. So I phone the developer and book them in for the following week. 10 mins later, TO calls "there's an issue with the trees, they're part of an on going planning application. Can you phone the planning officer". Which I then did. Long story short, the LPA don't want the trees felled until the application has been decided (why...?). So I call the developer and say there's a delay blah blah, confusing, best get on to your Planning consultant and let me know what you want to do (the risk being having to resubmit the plans and drawings at cost).

The best bit was that the LPA had requested that the developer felled the trees and then effectively said their planning application would be void of they did as they were requested!

With hind sight I should have just got on with it, would have been a good day in the office...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Arbtalk mobile app