Bobcat vs small loaders

Dillinger86

Iv only got normal tyres on my bobcat it flys tro mud might need a few shunts every now n then but I'm impressed with it in the mud

Also front wheelie,s avoid damage to grass and saves the tyres on concrete

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I would consider that mildy moist by British standards. No shortage of other videos on there.

This pretty much my experience with wheeled skids. Of course he is getting it stuck for a demo/bit of fun but if you put 500kg of log in the grapple it isn't going to get any better.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His drove in a hole ???

Next time it's wet I'll Video my bobcat crusin tro mud no problem

Have you actually got or operated one ???

Pound for pound you won't beat a bobcat / skidsteer

Iv operated the twist steer machines and there pretty impressive good but in my eyes look a bit toy town and I don't like perching on top but feel safe tucked inside a skidsteer

The op can afford to buy a bobcat out right and the attachments are very cheep and available for bobcats

His drove in a hole ???

Next time it's wet I'll Video my bobcat crusin tro mud no problem

Have you actually got or operated one ???

Pound for pound you won't beat a bobcat / skidsteer

Iv operated the twist steer machines and there pretty impressive good but in my eyes look a bit toy town and I don't like perching on top but feel safe tucked inside a skidsteer

The op can afford to buy a bobcat out right and the attachments are very cheep and available for bobcats

You'd beat a bobcat with a mustang anyday. Far better built machines, better balance and cheaper we found. We have a 1650r, about 21k new lifts nearly a ton, get it with foot pedals and levers, gives far better control.

Speak to Mick at filtermech, Wakefield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like so many things, it depends.

If, like my job today, you're removing wood and branches from a garden, no damage allowed, plus loading trucks and trailers then an articulated wheeled loader is ideal.

If your worksite is not sensitive a skidsteer is ok (but not as good as a wheeled loader!)

You'd beat a bobcat with a mustang anyday. Far better built machines, better balance and cheaper we found. We have a 1650r, about 21k new lifts nearly a ton, get it with foot pedals and levers, gives far better control.

Speak to Mick at filtermech, Wakefield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobcat, mustang, CAT, jcb there all reasonable pricked skidsteer 2nd hand and attachment fit all from a few houndred quid

I like the look of the jcb robot as it's got a side door

Bobcat, mustang, CAT, jcb there all reasonable pricked skidsteer 2nd hand and attachment fit all from a few houndred quid

I like the look of the jcb robot as it's got a side door

Its now available with a telescopic boom aswell