Youngster's ignorance of recent history.

eggsarascal

Briefly, I find it sad that our young people know very little about this country and/or culture.

I won't go into boring details, suffice to say while talking to a young couple it turned out they didn't know who Prince Edward was let alone that he was the second son born to Queen Elizabeth ll.

I'm not the biggest royalist but....... honestly!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Briefly, I find it sad that our young people know very little about this country and/or culture.

I won't go into boring details, suffice to say while talking to a young couple it turned out they didn't know who Prince Edward was let alone that he was the second son born to Queen Elizabeth ll.

can you name all members of 1D?

It goes both ways mate

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

TBH, I'd probably struggle. Because I have absolutely no interest in the Royal family. If you want to discuss the trees at Dunkeld, the Fortingall Yew or veteran trees we can talk.

I don't know who won Big Brother, BGT or the X-factor either:blushing:

I do know a lot about the Beetles, Punk, older Heavy metal bands, Ska but have no idea about this this weeks top 40.

I don't do whatsapp, facebook etc but I do know Kim Kadashion has a fat arse and cellulite (although supposedly that was photoshopped)

Does it really matter Eggs - they live their lives and we live ours. I'm selfish enough to care about me and mine and my neighbours/neighbourhood - the rest of the world will and can get on quite happily on their own.

:congrats:

TBH, I'd probably struggle. Because I have absolutely no interest in the Royal family. If you want to discuss the trees at Dunkeld, the Fortingall Yew or veteran trees we can talk.

I do know a lot about the Beetles, Punk, older Heavy metal bands, Ska but have no idea about this this weeks top 40.

I don't do whatsapp, facebook etc but I do know Kim Kadashion has a fat arse and cellulite (although supposedly that was photoshopped)

Does it really matter Eggs - they live their lives and we live ours. I'm selfish enough to care about me and mine and my neighbours/neighbourhood - the rest of the world will and can get on quite happily on their own.

Well said!Im with you on that one!

It was hyperthetical to try to catch people out on a Friday evening.

It caught Paul in the woods out'.