Work in france

Hello

I live in the U.K. and am looking to move to France once I have become more fluent in the language

Being here, total immersion, is far better than learning French in a class.

Even being unemployed, scratching a tempory living on a diet of oddjobs and second home owners hedges will be a better class room than a year of language courses.

Ty

Being here, total immersion, is far better than learning French in a class.

Even being unemployed, scratching a tempory living on a diet of oddjobs and second home owners hedges will be a better class room than a year of language courses.

Ty

Chuck yourself in at the deep end then basically?

sent from my phone but never in work time.

Hello R.H,

That rate of pay is less that the minimum wage now.

Our 2 climbers have 3 years experience and I rate them both highly.

They deserve more than the 1400 gross per month and should be closer to 1800 really.

Self employed is quite another matter though...

You can work abroad for up to 180 days in a tax year.

To be legit you need to supply proof that you are self employed in the U.K.

A copy of your previous tax declaration, proof of address and a letter from your 'employer' offering you the work.

Ty

Hello,

To be a self employed 'tree surgeon' you do not actually require any qualifications nor do insurance companies ask for you to justify your competance.

This doesn't mean you don't need tickets to obtain a salaried position mind. NPTC are not recognised officially here, nothing before full diploma level is. However, even French employeurs will be interested in your experience. I got a job here climbing straight after obtaining my climbing tickets. I was terrible but employable due to the lack of climbers in France.

Mind you, I was made to perform some shoite tree work which pushed me into working for myself.

Ty

Hello,

To be a self employed 'tree surgeon' you do not actually require any qualifications nor do insurance companies ask for you to justify your competance.

This doesn't mean you don't need tickets to obtain a salaried position mind. NPTC are not recognised officially here, nothing before full diploma level is. However, even French employeurs will be interested in your experience. I got a job here climbing straight after obtaining my climbing tickets. I was terrible but employable due to the lack of climbers in France.

Mind you, I was made to perform some shoite tree work which pushed me into working for myself.

Ty

Now he makes me do the Shoite tree work :001_tt2: