David Harper

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Nick,

How do you get on with the control system for the tracking and movements?

Was the machine supplied in the UK or did you order it direct from America?

I currently have a Vermeer 725 and love the control system, it is so easy to use and I can let anyone jump on it. I gather the older Boxers are not so intuitive.

Thanks

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

I got mine before Dave started supplying them as I had my old one stolen.

The new joystick controls are good although having spent years getting used to the old levers it's taking a little practice to become second nature.

It's such a well thought out machine for once. Even under one of the rear covers is all the filters remoted to make life a lot easier! It's even got a remote jump start point so you don't have to bugger about finding the battery if it was flat.

what would be the equivalent of the 75xp and the 90xp. can you give me a guide price. My A530 is to be renewed next year and have been considering a bandit.

Hi Brett,

Aye well I've linked a couple of spec sheets and the M8D and the M12D would probably be your closest comparisons. The M8D comes in around £28000 depending on the spec and the M12D comes in about £38000. Take into consideration it could be less but this is for the better engine size and some nice additional extras etc.

http://www.morbark.com/wp-content/uploads/M8D.pdf

http://www.morbark.com/wp-content/uploads/M12D.pdf

Best regards

Davie