Goats and trees

Stereo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that idea but there's many foxes ... I've heard Shropshire sheep won't eat conifers but will broad leaves whilst the Feild is mixed with some down as a Christmas tree plantation as we have taken it off grazing and planted with trees in an attempt to stop flooding, it Would be nice to stop it reverting entirely back to scrub and having to stop spraying around the trees.. I think geese could be worth a go though.

I tend to only read whats of interest to me and avoid round and round tail chasing of politics and opinions.

So im oblivous to such.

Ive just seen what is typed taken not as well as if spoken due to the tone and other subtle features of spoken words.

Sent from my LG-K100 using Arbtalk mobile app

It's always worth keeping up with other posts on a "professional forum" if you are going to reference it as such.

My time is too valuable. My proffession is less arb orientated anyway these days. I just check the timeline for whats relevant to me or where i feel i might be able to offer input. Hence why i checked in on Daniels joking. Because some do believe anything from the world wide web.

I would of thought the average arbtalker has only a relative band of interests from the broad coverage it has.

Said in the nicest way. I will leave it there as i feel responsible for starting a derail.

Sent from my LG-K100 using Arbtalk mobile app