Simarghu Fire and Gemini now available

Mark_Skyland

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:001_smile: you Yorkshire lads are as tight as us Scousers :biggrin:

Mark, I was hoping someone was going to take one off our hands for free:thumbup1: Is there anything else I should pop in for free so you can trial it out?

Update is that we are doing a reduced price for a bit, so check out the new prices.

I probably wont do all the features of the Simarghu justice but dome interesting features over other brands are things like the floating bridge and lower multi ring.

The floating bridge is more difficult to explain than see but basically the webbing that is attached to the red multi rings that the bridge is then attached to isnt stitched to the harness. So, when you twist in the harness ie branch walking the webbing rotates around so not only does your carabiner slide along the bridge the entire bridge moves as well.

The multi lower rings can have up to three different bridges so you could have a short one for close up stem work, branch walking etc and a longer one for ascending etc.

We then have features like open cell breathable padding, easy and quick fitting chest harness that can be fitted while the harness is in use ie get it passed up if you need more support while using a big saw etc. Plus there are quite a lot of adjustments that can be made to get it the fit just right.

Price wise, it is the most expensive harness we buy in hence the higher price. Dont forget, it is designed and manufactured in the UK :thumbup1:

Always best to try before you buy with harnesses so if local to us pop in as we have a climbing wall you can try it out on.

I thought twice about the price of the tm but jesus 340 notes for a harness...how can you justify that price?

We drive vans not lambo's

It's pretty simple economics mate.

Craig designed and made the harness from scratch, all the r&d, manufacturing and testing will have been expensive. Then consider the target market is relatively small, it's likely going to sell in the hundreds initially.

I imagine he'd also like to make a bit of profit, as would the suppliers, so there you go.

When you consider the lifespan and usea harness gets its actually pretty good value.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app