Do not buy this saw - its stolen

haytontreeservices

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's sold

Possibly but not necessarily . Someone could have made him an offer and he ended the listing early , or , steps have been taken that we are unaware of to recover the stolen saw . Hence the " there was an error in the listing " bit .

I suspect he took it off when I wrote this post. I think they watch arbtalk. The police have done jack s..t. They just phone me once a day to apologise for not coming out yet. I pay tax why?

This is the most likely option .

I think if it was me Id buy another item for sale, the 2 identical pressure washers recently sold could imply a few bits pass through his hands? So might be worth chatting to him at his abode in a polite and friendly manner to see if he would kindly assist you in the search for your property.. If your a shy chap probably best to take some hard working friends for morale support, 2 or 3 land rovers and transits arriving together helps overcome once shyness I think...

I think if it was me Id buy another item for sale, the 2 identical pressure washers recently sold could imply a few bits pass through his hands? So might be worth chatting to him at his abode in a polite and friendly manner to see if he would kindly assist you in the search for your property.. If your a shy chap probably best to take some hard working friends for morale support, 2 or 3 land rovers and transits arriving together helps overcome once shyness I think...

Yeah! Great idea there Spiral.

And then you all get home, have a few beers and celebrate getting your kit back and doing the scrote over.

And then all your mates go back to theirs.

And then, when you're alone, 2 or 3 landrovers and transits quietly draw up outside and switch their lights off...

I suspect he took it off when I wrote this post. I think they watch arbtalk. The police have done jack s..t. They just phone me once a day to apologise for not coming out yet. I pay tax why?

We all pay tax - but we pay too little.

Successive governments' fear of losing votes if they do not keep taxes low has maintained an under-funded public sector.

We all say we want better policing, better healthcare, better education etc.

BUT how much of a tax increase are we willing to pay????? I'd be surprised if any party really has the gonads to offer such a 'grown up' manifesto.

I admit I'm not complaining too much because I have never bothered to set up such a party and run for government.

Back to the original post - all we can do is to try to keep our kit as safe as possible and not expect the boys in blue to come running when they are both busy doing other stuff.

if you want the police to attend anything just mention a gun they have to respond with in a hour of any call about a firearm even if its someone standing in a field shooting pigeon. so i would say get the address then say to the police you went to the address to buy your stolen saw back and they threatened you with a gun or while you where buying something off him you noticed a sawn of shotgun in the corner police will be there very quick. know this of experience freind of mine was getting his shed broken into phoned police they said wouldn't be able to get there for 4 hours minimum they guys are still in his shed he hangs up the phone call back 2 minutes later saying don't bother turning up i've sorted it i have shot them with in 10 minutes 3 cars with armed response officers turn in his garden and catches the thieves red handed. but gave my mate a strong warning of making false report calls to the police. he replied with you told me you couldnt spare a officer for 4 hours so who was also telling false information and said you can turn up if you want to but you chose not to to have a easy day just give a crime number out