ISC Rope Wrench Pulley Kit

you have a few options - alot will depend on what you will use - e.g neck or chest thingy - or even the good old over the shoulder lanyard.

I use to have a small bit of throw line to make a loop on the wrench itself to help advance the system - doesnt work so well with a chest harness mind - You can do the saw to the pulley wheel - just have a little loop of throw line running through the eyes and then clip into that - another option is either make a loop on the stiff tether or buy the stiff thether with the little attachment loop already in it - i like this set up when using a chest harness - but i usually use a neck bungee now though.

Thank you for responding. So you're saying make a small loop out of some throw line? Girth hitch that to some part of the system and clip into that? Which part would you recommend, that has worked best for you? Seems odd to me that a system that requires an attachment for tending has been completely over looked by the company producing said system. Clearly the pulley they sell with the kit should have at least 2 holes of attachment.

its different for different people and depends on your set up - I use to use a hitch climber because of the extra hole. now i climb with w wrench and zig zag with a D-shackle in the top hole - so i clip into the D shackle. I prefer to clip low down / on to the hitch as this really helps advance it.

Check out the simarghu tether. it has an integrated attachment loop.

Hahaha, I seem to spend a large portion of my life putting toys away!

That's a 30cm twin leg from 4SRT, seems to work well.

Wouldn't want to go longer, although if they sold a shorter one I'd give it a go to keep things more compact.

Even 20cm might work without risking the RW getting involved with the top of the Zigzag.

Cheers mark

Ive been havin a play around with srt lately,not used it in a working capacity just fannying around.

I got a loan of rw but it seemed overly long for me with the zigzag.I used a bolt and nut through the eye of the zigzag to keep the tether in place.Your setup definetly looks better.

To be honest i cant be arsed with the redirects,id only use srt for reaching the canopy in big trees the switch to ddrt for working.