Swazi Karona Anorak

Rich Rule

What size is yours rich and it seems from the phot that it fits alright so what size chest are you? Not hitting on you dude just trying to work out which size I need and my lad as we need new waterproofs. Our canoe cags and pulsar coats are not exactly waterproof anymore and this would seem to replace both in one jacket.

Haha...

not sure of my exact chest size but I am 6'4" and about 14 stone. I bought the XL and it is perfect in the arm and shoulder. I can also fit a decent fleece on underneath for the colder day.

It looks pretty rugged but is only a single skin jacket, a bit like the army style goretex jackets (but hopefully with a bit more life in it)

I think the website has a sizing guide on it. I found a couple of stockists, one called Nordic Natures and another workwear provider in NZ.

Cheapest was buying direct from Swazi. Came in at just over 200 knicker including delivery.

What do you do with the skirt when you are wearing a harness?

Longer jackets are better with a harness, just pull it up a bit to allow movement and there is no jacket wasteline and harness movement .

Just don't pull it up too far as you won't see your side D's.

• 5 months later...

Well, time for an update.

I have used this jacket in some horrendous weather over here.  As long as you get the layers correct it is no warmer than any other jacket.

The last couple of days we have had a decent dump of snow and putting the jacket on over thermals, Company jumper and then a thick hooded fleece and there is still room to move.

Glad I bought it.  The only thing is, it doesn't look new any more.

• Like 1