Qualifications for Utility Arb

We've been working with the Utility Arb Group on a suite of qualifications for the sector, and plan to have them launched this summer.

If you would like to know more, and are coming to the Arb Show, come and have a chat to us on stand T19. All being well I will also be stealing a few minutes in front of the audiences at some of the utility demos, thanks to AUS ltd.

In addition to NPTC, in competition with NPTC, instead of NPTC?

Possibly anyone of those Dan :001_rolleyes:

Lantra Awards have developed a suite of Utility Arb qualifications consulting with UAG through the process.

City & Guilds (NPTC) are also reviewing their qualifications too I believe.

Cheers, n hope yer well

Paul

Lantra Awards have developed a suite of Utility Arb qualifications consulting with UAG through the process.

Cheers, n hope yer well

Paul

Cheers Paul. All good here sir, have a great show!

Cheers, n hope yer well

Paul

NPTC are, indeed, also revising their offering. You'll be pleased to know that, in the usual spirit of cooperation, we sat down with NPTC (and UAG) to share the details of the qualification development so that we can maintain a single standard in the sector.

Will these replace the UA modules or be required in addition? Is there a timeline (I am doing my UA modules within the year so would be nice to know if it's best to hold out).

Thanks!

Plan is that they will ultimately replace the current UAs. There will be a good 'run in' time though, as there will be folk with UA units who won't be due for recerts until 2020 if, like you, they have completed them this year. If you crack on with the existing units, you can get up and working, then pick these up when you are due for recertification in the future.