Just got a brand new, toro timemaster mower

chuck norris

Would they be any good for lawns cut on a fortnightly basis? Could speed up a few jobs of mine if it would cope ok.

All my lawns are fortnightly and the Turfmaster is fine BUT if you get a spell of wet weather in the summer the grass will be to tall for Mulching and they will clog up .

I pick and choose the jobs for it that are old established lawns that are slow growing .

Ste

I've exactly the same one and as said great in the dry but block so easily in the damp. All of my grass is cut and collect and if it's dry you fly though it. It's just knowing when to use it and when to leave it at the yard

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

• 1 year later...

any chance of more in-depth review of this - on different grass types? pros and cons for getting into tight areas and through gates? are they mulch or just collect?

I do a fortnightly run but worry if I buy this it will be so heavy as to dig into people's lawns - also how many gardens are you working with this? I do have some big lawns it could really save time on but they're the thick long grass from farmer's fields, not the fine turf? I'm wondering would it really save that much time on collection just being 8 inch bigger than my 22 husky.