R.I.P Theocus David Shepherd

sean

It is with sadness and heavy heart that I let you all know that on Monday 24th April, David Shepherd (Theocus) sadly passed away. I know Shep was a valued member of Arbtalk as well as a well respected Arborist, businessmen and family man. As you can imagine his passing has left a massive void and his family and friends are on a rollercoaster of emotions but are pulling together and staying strong.

On 26th May in Tewkesbury Abbeyat Midday there will be a service in his memory which will be open to all. This will be followed by a Crematorium service for family and close friends. Following the service there will be a wake which again is open to all. Details which I can give nearer the time. His Wife Nichola has asked all those who wish to attend the Abbey service to wear bright cycling tops or similar colourful attire.

Below are a couple of links to fundraising pages which will go to Dave's Wife and two kids. Please give what you can if you would like to.

I also thought that as a group we could organise a tree planting in his memory. Between us we could maybe raise funds to plant a decent sized specimen and plant it somewhere his family and friends can go and visit and remember him by. Perhaps do a collection at the Arb show? Unfortunately however I will not be at the show but perhaps somebody else could organise?

I first met Shep on my Tech Cert and we got on well. It transpired that we had mutual friends, one of which is very close to me and also Godfather to Dave's children. I know how much Dave loved life, loved his shiny toys and loved his family dearly. He will be sorely missed by many. RIP dude. x x

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/daveshep?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Yimbyprojectpage&utm_content=daveshep&utm_campaign=projectpage-share-owner&utm_term=zyVvvdGba

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/ttc-onefamily?utm_id=108&utm_term=yA3DE7Wd8

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic