Sugihara chainsaw bars catelogue now available to download

Rob D

on page 57 it lists the husky saws as 0.63 , they are 0.58 on 3/8 stuff only the very biggest saws like 3120 are 0.63

Yep thanks will get this changed to:

..... but run 3/8 .058 as standard on bars up to 36” and 3/8 .063 on 36” and longer bars.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he said!

Rob, ive tried getting a new sugi chain for my echo 2511 from your site a couple of times, both phone and pc and it wont add the 60 links from the page the chain is on, and if i add 1 link and try to change it to 60 it says 32 maximum? tried the little stihl chain as an experiment and can add 60 of that one. Also what would be fair postage on a chain with the discount button? Thanks

Rob, ive tried getting a new sugi chain for my echo 2511 from your site a couple of times, both phone and pc and it wont add the 60 links from the page the chain is on, and if i add 1 link and try to change it to 60 it says 32 maximum? tried the little stihl chain as an experiment and can add 60 of that one. Also what would be fair postage on a chain with the discount button? Thanks

Bit weird - works for me - what browser were you using on both the PC and the phone? I shall investigate!