Sugihara chainsaw bars catelogue now available to download

Rob D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rob is there a sugi bar available / kit Available to convert my echo cs360tes from 3/8th to 1/4 pitch bar and chain and sprocket any anything with a sprocket nose for the 2511 tes available but keeping a thin bar similar to the carving bar

rob is there a sugi bar available / kit Available to convert my echo cs360tes from 3/8th to 1/4 pitch bar and chain and sprocket any anything with a sprocket nose for the 2511 tes available but keeping a thin bar similar to the carving bar

Why did you want to convert the 360 to a 1/4? I believe Rob may have some gb bars in the offers section on one of his pages for the 2511. Same chain as the ms150

Sent from my SM-G920F using Arbtalk mobile app

Why did you want to convert the 360 to a 1/4? I believe Rob may have some gb bars in the offers section on one of his pages for the 2511. Same chain as the ms150

looking/ wanting a smaller profile bar to fit in tighter areas and wanna get it down to 10 inch bar as sound stupid i have small legs and when on my harness and going up or coming down tip of the bar drags the ground 14inch

Ahh okay, thought it may have been to run the tiny stihl chain. I've got one of the Sugi multi mount bars from Rob which comes up a little smaller than 12" I believe and it's 3/8 . 43 so the same kerf as the small stihl chain. Certainly flies on it

since december having a 2511tes find im using it more often now as its not dragging the bar about and very capable but i dont think its as robust / though at taking knocks as the 360 as i have to had the throttle safety lock fixed already as it got fell in when topping out a conny hedge,

Yes can do that - we have the 1/4 sprockets and you can have that 10" GB bar running Stihl 3670 59 drive links or Sugi 10" running 60 drive links of Sugi chain.

I'll have to get the sprocket up on the CSB website..