ms200t recoil issue

I HAVE A MS200t WITH VERY LOW USE,, I HAVE NOT USED IT FOR A GOOD WHILE, I BROUGHT THE MACHINE OUT TODAY, FIRED UP FIRST PULL,, THEN WAS VERY SLOW TO RECOIL,,,

5.OUT 10 PULL RECOILED WITH NO ISSUES, BUT THE OTHER FIVE, RECOILS SLOW, (pull cord)

I HAVE STRIPED DOWN,, RE-TENSIONED THE SPRING, / & ROPE...

BUT STILL FIND THE SAME ISSUE,,, THE ROPE IS FINE,& ORIGINAL TO THE SAW,, SPRING, AGAIN FINE, REMOVED OILED IT,, REPLACED IT,,,

THE SAW IS FINE,, FLY WHEEL IS ALL CLEANED,,,

SEEMS VERY ODD,,

I CAN BUY NEW FROM A AUCTION SITE,£40.00 + POST,,

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD ASK THE QUESTION...??:confused1:

Recoil springs don't like oiling, the centre shaft and the hole in the rope rotor could have a bit of muck in them and causing unnecessary friction as it returns, if the rope rotor seems tight on the shaft just roll up a bit of sand paper and give the hole a tickle.