This is my Arborist Van

Steve Bullman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a damning indictment of this country when we see a van as beautifully kitted out as that and just think about how long it would take to get emptied out by low lifes. It must be nice to live somewhere where that isn't a concern.

Yeah really is a pity. I'm fairness though he may have a bunker he parks it in.

Are the places in the world where you just Park a van like that on the street everynight? Not saying there aren't but just don't know where

I just did a trip from Northumberland to Cornwall via Dorset and Devon with family, working other way, had all my kit and saws in t4 van. Wasnt that relaxing leaving it parked up whilst going for walks etc....all ok though

Sent from my C6603 using Arbtalk mobile app

Yes , he lives in it all year round. I just leave the tailgate up, he is obsessed with travelling about with me and stays in there on his own free will despite having a heated kennel.

Bob

:biggrin:

My mate had a van-dog.... Unbelievably protective (even if he knew you!)

He'd lean out the window and bite MAMIL's which got mate in bother with the Rozzers a few times...

• 2 months later...
Think this was probably posted a while back, but it just popped up in my facebook feed again, worth a share. A dream van, in any other country but the UK

After reading this thread, I can see how others would enjoy the guy sharing the way he equipped his van. But sharing it on video may not be a great idea. Although, I know several arborists who have very secure shops where a van like that could be locked indoors with alarm and nearly 24 hour per day surveillance.

It reminds me of a photography forum I use, where many photographers post with much of their gear in their signature. I eventually removed mention in my signature about any camera models or lenses used. It seemed like an invitation for theft.