French Election

Billhook

I think it really depends if they've made efforts to adopt British values...

Good point. What if they don't adopt british values? If they are british they can't just be shipped off somewhere

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good point. What if they don't adopt british values? If they are british they can't just be shipped off somewhere

Maybe if people don't follow the "rules" of being British they shouldn't be able to use the NHS etc...

My brother knew someone that went to London to fix a fridge in a store. He was wearing a red poppy. A "Brit" of ethnic extraction spat on him because he was wearing a poppy.

I'll be honest, that "Brit" just shouldn't be in Britain. I know you'll get all offended that I think he shouldn't be in Britain. However I think most people here would agree he doesn't have British values and shouldn't be here....

Maybe if people don't follow the "rules" of being British they shouldn't be able to use the NHS etc...

My brother knew someone that went to London to fix a fridge in a store. He was wearing a red poppy. A "Brit" of ethnic extraction spat on him because he was wearing a poppy.

I'll be honest, that "Brit" just shouldn't be in Britain. I know you'll get all offended that I think he shouldn't be in Britain. However I think most people here would agree he doesn't have British values and shouldn't be here....

:thumbup1:

Yes but where would you send them? You can't throw britsh citizens out even if they act like pricks.

What exactly are british values?

Part of the reason you ask that question is due to the rate of migration we've had into Britain in recent years, you have had to expand and water down your definition of what you are because you have people coming in so fast that what would've been your definition of yourself stop holding true to you.

If you'd asked someone 50 years what are British values you can be damn sure they'd know the answer, they'd have said it loud and clearly, they are epitomised in a set of historic institutions, the institutions of parliament, the institution of trial by jury and the high courts, the great schools and universities, the monarchy, our Christian heritage, the respect of the democratic process, freedom of speech and so on and so forth.

You've forgotten who you are.

And the worst thing about that, is that you betray our forefathers and your ancestors who made the sacrifices necessary and fought so hard to give us the life and freedoms we live with today.

'what are British values?' If you don't know who you are, you're not anything.

These men knew......a different breed.

026733642a27b49441ff90e5d881be5b.jpg

Tbh, I don't know what to do with "foreigners" that are already here or were born here.

I would say that there was never a democratic mandate to invite them into the country. Politicians simply decided to start letting foreigners into the country without asking the electorate. I personally think that politicains shouldn't have the power to change the ethnic (or religous) make up of a country because they feel like it....

The Brits were kicked out the Commonwealth countries and that was deemed morally acceptable...

Best post you have offered us yet! At least you have tried to answer the issue at hand this time without ripping other people's thoughts to shreds.

Just like the politicians however you also don't have the answers.

Mass immigration was the policy of New Labour, Tony Blair, Peter Mandleson, Jack Straw and the rest of them forced mass immigration on Britain in order to rub diversity in the noses of the Tories and flood the country with new Labour voters.

It was a huge ego trip by Blair. But he forgot to ask the British public, mass immigration doesn't affect elites like Tony Blair, they're far removed from the effects of their failed policies. They don't see how communities disintegrate.

Ironically Brexit is a direct result of this New Labour policy, the so called party of the working class betrayed the British working class, which is why the Leave vote came back so strong from traditional working class areas. .

Fortunately, we're slowly the finding the answer to the disaster of mass immigration. in 6 weeks time we will see Labour virtually wiped off the face off the political map in Britain and it will all be at their own hands.

They betrayed the British people and now they're finished.

CZRNLFeWwAQdV2J.jpg

Best post you have offered us yet! At least you have tried to answer the issue at hand this time without ripping other people's thoughts to shreds.

To be fair some people deserve to have their thoughts torn to shreds. Or do you think "respecting and including" terrorists into society will make them stop killing us? Or maybe you also think that stopping terrorists come to Europe will have no impact on terrorism in Europe?

When you're in a hole you should stop digging. Third world migration hasn't worked, we should all just admit that and stop allowing more of them in.

We should just start listening to the right wing. They were right when they warned 50 years ago that migration would bring "rivers of blood". They were also right when they warned 15 years ago that mass sexual abuse was being carried out in Northern towns....