French Election

Billhook

Why does Japan and South America have virtually no islamic terrorism? Ohh, I just remembered, it's because they haven't spent the last 50 years inviting muslims into their countries.

Do you have a method of finding out the migrants that will become terrorists? Or even a method of telling the migrants that will have children that become terrorists?

I think most people reading this know that third world migration has made Europe a more dangerous place. Why do we want more of it?

You just don't care if europeans get killed in terrorist attacks.

What's your solution then matelot? Say britain stops all immigration from muslim countries what about the muslims that are already here?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why does Japan and South America have virtually no islamic terrorism? Ohh, I just remembered, it's because they haven't spent the last 50 years inviting muslims into their countries.

Do you have a method of finding out the migrants that will become terrorists? Or even a method of telling the migrants that will have children that become terrorists?

I think most people reading this know that third world migration has made Europe a more dangerous place. Why do we want more of it?

You just don't care if europeans get killed in terrorist attacks.

If they wanted to get in there they would try and probably succeed, whether or not the country accept Muslims! End of.

I'm not saying we want more immigration you brainwashed idiot, what I'm saying ( as with many others) is clamping down on immigration is NOT going to solve terrorism in Europe!!!

As for saying I don't care about Europeans getting killed in terrorist attacks, that is the biggest load of utter and total stupidity of ever heard, you are quite evidently the biggest heap of steaming bull **** this world has ever seen, you should be banned and ashamed to even think such a thing!

Truth hurts eh!! U couldn't cope with having the truth rammed down your throat so you start making acclimations like that!! I'm disgusted

Japan and South America had poor economies when mass migration began also English is pretty much the adopted language of the world, not many muslims where interested in learning those languages at the time. We had an NHS they could use if so needed Japan and South America didn't and don't. Remember matelot mass migration started out in search of a better life and after paying smugglers these people didn't have a pot to piss in so the healthcare was a big draw, still is.

Am I remembering correctly that you and your family where immigrants at 1 time? Didn't you say you had to move back or am I making that up? Can't remember if so do you resent that?!

You are part right in your views that integration is not working and most extremists these days are muslims however surely we can find a fix rather than banish all.

Serious question matelot how would you tackle the issue at hand? Please take your time and answer honestly rather than rubbishing other people views and answering with questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Look here everyone, you all obviously haven't been watching the news closely enough.

I've heard many interviews with european ministers just simply saying "we have to get used to the constant threat of terrorism"

Voila, problem solved! :lol:

You've made a point there!

How serious is the terrorism?

Not very, I'd say!

It's like the odd nutter now and again,

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Just for clarification, I was trying add some humility by being sarcastic.

I do believe the acts of terrorism we are seeing regularly now are abhorrent and far too consistant, and the attempt to marginalise them by the likes of Sadiq Kahn, quote 'terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city, 2016', is just bloody well 'not on' in my book.

The death rate from drink driving in France is 3000+

A year.

That's 10 times more dangerous than terrorists!

War on wine!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I'll take this as an example scotspine1,

As leader of a country, what would be the biggest concern to you?

Something that killed 3000 people a year or 300 people a year?

Edited by Mull

I'll take this as an example scotspine1,

As leader of a country, what would be the biggest concern to you?

Something that killed 3000 people a year or 300 people a year?

have you watched his last video? there wont be a country left to lead in 15 to 20 years time.

have you watched his last video? there wont be a country left to lead in 15 to 20 years time.

His videos are propaganda, that's not to say they don't make valid points, of course they do.but he's an extremist, his points are extreme.

My last post was logical, Ffs it's simple maths!

He'll be washing his 4x4 in whichever part of leafy suburban Glasgow he comes from this Sunday!

I have no doubts about that!

I agree his points are extreme but sometimes you can find things online that are reality and are extreme therefore real and this makes his points valid.

The 3000 was that due to drink driving? A solution would be to fit new cars with a breathalyser that wouldnt allow an intoxicated driver on the roads, it could be a free option fitted to the vehicle that if installed could/would result in 15% lower insurance for the vehicle, getting people to think about the value of life via their wallet and nobody really wants to drink drive right?

With terrorism the individual/organisation want to do it and theres your difference it must be dealt with. One way to do this would be to elect Le Pen(just because i watched another scotspine1 propaganda video and i dont see anything extreme there, hang-on?)

He'll be washing his 4x4 in whichever part of leafy suburban Glasgow he comes from this Sunday!

I have no doubts about that!

I don't live in a leafy suburban part of Glasgow.

Mull, watch the Douglas Murray video and refute any of his points regarding the migrant crisis. Otherwise stop drinking half bottles of cheap Co Op whiskey late into the night, you know it weakens your critical faculties mate.