Bargain Branch logger?

Woodworks

Would the 'chips' not firing direct into the bags not mean rehandling? My Dad has the same model as you used to have- must admit the bags are a bit of a fiddle but does make them convenient to store/move/use.

Would use it with vented 1m3 bags. They could be tipped out onto a concrete floor and picked up with the loader bucket. The other snag with the TR70 was the proportion of small twigs to small branch material was poor but having one that can handle larger material would improve that ratio. It's still a lot of money for something I cant sell but branch loggings make great charcoal which I might be able to find a market for :001_smile:

Sold my TR70 a while back but now regretting it. Just looking around and came across this PTO WOOD PROFFESIONAL PROCESSOR WITH CONVEYOR - TRACTOR - not wood chipper | eBay

Anyone had dealings with Machinery Sales EU or their branch loggers?

I don't know Machinery Sales UK but I do know Remet CNC who produce that unit.

They are a Polish firm and I dealt with them directly to purchase the cutting unit shown in the pictures I then fabricated the TPL frame and bagging chute etc.. Good company, professional but don't speak english I had to use google translate for the transaction.

Very robust unit and well engineered. I would not hesitate to recommend it and them.

• Like 1

I don't know Machinery Sales UK but I do know Remet CNC who produce that unit.

They are a Polish firm and I dealt with them directly to purchase the cutting unit shown in the pictures I then fabricated the TPL frame and bagging chute etc.. Good company, professional but don't speak english I had to use google translate for the transaction.

Very robust unit and well engineered. I would not hesitate to recommend it and them.

Thanks GreenGui

Is there much to be saved dealing direct with Poland as it seems well priced as it is?

Or the conveyor could dump onto a mesh, sloping down so the logs fall off and the fines drop through into a separate hopper or bag.

Nice idea but the snag with a mesh is all the branch loggings get cut around 100mm long so even the thinest pieces can fail to fall through as they just roll off the top.

It looks a good machine Beau especialy that bigger grade branch logger that will cut longer logs on the specs sheet

Do you sell them separately as small logs or will you mix them in with your main crop of logs I've got tons of hedge branches that Iam wondering whether stick with the circular saw or BRANCH out and get One of these