Free Firewood...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Why is it still available ? I messaged you within an hour of the post being up, am keen and able to move it at a time to suit you as written in my reply but haven't heard from you. Several others also replied. Did any of us get contacted. Seems a bit like a phantom pile of wood to me . .

Why is it still available ? I messaged you within an hour of the post being up, am keen and able to move it at a time to suit you as written in my reply but haven't heard from you. Several others also replied. Did any of us get contacted. Seems a bit like a phantom pile of wood to me . .

Point taken but I'm flippin busy at the moment. The wood like I said above was spoken for, thanks to this but transport has knackered a few peeps up; several have given up.

Sorry I missed you... I'm juggling a number of interested folks and I hate admin!

Are you in Launceston?

No, Cullompton. Didn't mean to seem as if I was having a pop at you, was just surprised after seeing such a strong response to your post that the wood was still in your yard. Am still happy to take wood, or if you have it sorted elsewhere no problem. Graham 07768 791084