2 vans or 7.5 toner

simonm

We just bought this as we face the same problems .

Couple of jobs plus a box on the back, seats for a seven man crew and a 3500kg payload. Way to go...

7663100274510c6f96a14b229b7d0d42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Yup, I worked with johnny walker off here when he had his 6.5t iveco. Ample space in the chip box.

Dont over look these Simon.

For me i think its the way i need to go. You may need bigger but thats your call

c1 + e is around £1700. which would otherwise probably get spent on fuel and time faffing about tipping with x 2 vans...i have class c and c1 + e so no probs.

That's ok but also ties you to driving it all the time,I'm lucky one of my guys has an old licence the younger 2 don't and I ain't forking out 1700 for them to do there test. A 7.5 is as easy over loaded as a 3.5 t unless your strick with your self.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Arbtalk mobile app

That's ok but also ties you to driving it all the time,I'm lucky one of my guys has an old licence the younger 2 don't and I ain't forking out 1700 for them to do there test. A 7.5 is as easy over loaded as a 3.5 t unless your strick with your self.

You could say that about a 10t or 15t...no matter how big it will never be enough, a balance would be good. With training now if i pay for it a get em to sign a contract saying if they leave within 12 months the reimburse the full amount after 12 months its 50% owt after that should get your moneys worth out of em :biggrin:

You could say that about a 10t or 15t...no matter how big it will never be enough, a balance would be good. With training now if i pay for it a get em to sign a contract saying if they leave within 12 months the reimburse the full amount after 12 months its 50% owt after that should get your moneys worth out of em [emoji3]

Very true no matter what Size it will never be big enough, I don't really need to get them through the hgv as 2 of us have it anyway, leave the kids in a 3.5t.

The back is about same size as a transit isn't it? have you used it yet? must make it easier on site?

No , we've only just bought it. The tipper tray is a fair bit bigger than a tranny. Should be able to build a good sized box on it.

No , we've only just bought it. The tipper tray is a fair bit bigger than a tranny. Should be able to build a good sized box on it.

Looks good, you will have to get some pics up when box is built :thumbup1:

is it on 6 weekly inspections or longer? restricted O licence?