Fuel cans

woodchipperer

I need to carry three mixes of fuel, 25:1 40:1 and 50:1 for different tools. I'm looking at buying oil in larger quantities now that my business has started up properly (not just litre bottles) and want to carry fuel to jobs are mixed.

Other than having three fuel cans labeled with a marker or stickers do you lot have any other clever suggestions for the fuel situation ...

And as for 2 stroke oil, any suggestions to save money in the long run. I'm gonna have to buy three different oils and have three different mixes as things stand.

Cheers folks

So...

Using the wrong oil ratio would void the warranties on the tools.

As for different oils, I'd assumed that say Stihl which says 50:1 oil on the bottle is different from a 25:1 oil... Is this not the case?

I appreciate that the numbers are ratios, I'm not that daft, but it would also suggest when looking at what's available that they're actually different in makeup?

Am I wrong?

I toyed with running them all on 50:1, but the warranty issue was a concern.

Cheers

As said Use good quality synthetic 2t oil Stihl Ultra , Husqvarna XP or if you want to go for the best Red Line Racing oil . and ruin them, all at 50:1 . One can , one oil . Another alternative is to use Aspen ready mixed .

Edited by Stubby

I need to carry three mixes of fuel, 25:1 40:1 and 50:1 for different tools. I'm looking at buying oil in larger quantities now that my business has started up properly (not just litre bottles) and want to carry fuel to jobs are mixed.

Other than having three fuel cans labeled with a marker or stickers do you lot have any other clever suggestions for the fuel situation ...

And as for 2 stroke oil, any suggestions to save money in the long run. I'm gonna have to buy three different oils and have three different mixes as things stand.

Cheers folks

Buy three of these

FUEL / PETROL & CHAIN OIL CHAINSAW COMBI CAN 5.5L + 3L IDEAL FOR STIHL USERS | eBay

and one of these

Permanent marker pens waterproof bullet tip - RED, BLUE, BLACK *High Quality* | eBay

Not trying to be too clever but at these prices not too bad an option

Edited by Billhook