Terror Attack London, westminster

AWarb00

Predictable guff from you matelot.

So what "guff" can we expect from you on this thread? More appeasement? I bet you start warning everyone about the evils of the "extreme right wing"? You know those people that have been absolutely right in their warnings....

How do you know the attacker wasnt born in the UK ?

If the attacker was born in the UK does it not make it worse? It shows that multiculturalism isn't working....

Cant blame everything on immigration..

Although you would like too eh.

Ehhhmmm, OK. Do you think the Paris attacks, Nice attack, Brussels attack, Madrid attack, Berlin attack, Cologne sex attacks etc would have happened if there hadn't been mass third world migration into Europe?

You can hardly blame Europeans for being against immigration when they see the trouble it brings...

If a dog is born in a stable it doesn't make it a horse.

If a pear tree is grafted onto an apple stock, it doesn't make it an apple tree.

By their fruits shall ye know them.

Hopefully this will drive the reality of the situation home to the overpaid public servants - in that the enemy within has literally crossed their threshold....

If a pear tree is grafted onto an apple stock, it doesn't make it an apple tree.

By their fruits shall ye know them.

Hopefully this will drive the reality of the situation home to the overpaid public servants - in that the enemy within has literally crossed their threshold....

Having ruminated on this attack its also crossed my mind that this might concentrate the minds of those in Westminster..

Its plainly obvious he was attempting to get into Parliament to cause death and mayhem there...

Knowing they're targets might just make em listen to the concerns of the populace and not just dismiss them as ranting xenophobes..

I'm not sure what can be done about our own home grown Islamists, but they better get busy makin sure those here aren't added to...

Erdogon himself threatened Europe with his fifth column of Turkish Muslims just the other day.. we need a wall, and we need our politicians to grow a pair...

Same guff i see matelot...

Change the record its boring my tits off

I've been against allowing third world mass migration into the West for twenty plus years. I bet you've spent the last twenty years spouting your political correctness? How many times have you shouted someone down as a "racist" because they thought third world migration was a bad idea?

We all knew that allowing migrants from some of the most violent cultures on earth would bring terrorism to Europe.

It's political correctness that killed the 3 people and injured 40 others in London yesterday.

I've been against allowing third world mass migration into the West for twenty plus years. I bet you've spent the last twenty years spouting your political correctness? How many times have you shouted someone down as a "racist" because they thought third world migration was a bad idea?

We all knew that allowing migrants from some of the most violent cultures on earth would bring terrorism to Europe.

It's political correctness that killed the 3 people and injured 40 others in London yesterday.

Awww-ive offended your delicate racist senseabities...

Aw didums.

This immigration bollocks you persist on spouting has no relevance on this post.

You havent even got the common decency to show some compassion to those who died.

Go back to the brexit/trump threads...

Thats all you post about anyway.