Just Unlucky ?

LogDesperate

To the OP... you have no idea of the source of these logs, they could be from ancient and protected illegally logged sources and as Kevin pointed out there is the biohazard slave labour issues.

Seriously if you can't use a computer as you have done to write this rant in the first place to find sustainable verified dried and accurately measured UK logs then your not looking hard enough and if you have spent the last 20 years buying cheap beer money logs that have been dragged from under a damp hedge and are frustrated then you have no sympathy from me...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the OP... you have no idea of the source of these logs, they could be from ancient and protected illegally logged sources and as Kevin pointed out there is the biohazard slave labour issues.

Seriously if you can't use a computer as you have done to write this rant in the first place to find sustainable verified dried and accurately measured UK logs then your not looking hard enough and if you have spent the last 20 years buying cheap beer money logs that have been dragged from under a damp hedge and are frustrated then you have no sympathy from me...

Yup, agree totally. It's a wind up anyway, has to be..

well this is why on my flyer i guarantee the logs to be between 20-25% moisture content and if they are not i will replace them of refund the money back to the customer i do my job right and i have never had 1 complaint. The question on bag size is a good point you make when is a bag of logs a bag of logs if you fill the bags to the top their is a high risk of logs spilling out onto the road and if a motor cyclist hit it at reasonable speed say 50 MPH he is liable to be killed and the log supplier charged with involuntary manslaughter and i do not think that a builders bag is the best choice for log use. I myself use the wheelie bag which has a lid and helps with this issue also their is a bag which holds 2 cube which ties at the top and is perfect for transport the only issue is its double the weight which makes it more difficult to handle so the ideal bag would be a builders 1 cube bag with a tieable lid and bulk bag manufacturers need to get on board with this but until they do i will be using my wheelie bags which a returned back to me when i redeliver the next order to them. The question on bulk orders via a delivery company dropping them off i am not their quiet yet but if you want to give me a ring on 07732629346 i will be bulk delivering starting from next season and 4 cube means 4 cube and that is what you will get and between 20-25% moisture content guaranteed.

The carrots were 1.2mm too long tho and the​ gravy was too high a viscosity. Al denté was not on the menu.

I don't like my gravy al denté I like to be able to drink it after the dinner's gone :lol:

Where is the man based? Surely a supplier off here could sort him out? :confused1:

Send a couple of lads round with pick axe handles, he'll not be complaining again :thumbup:

I've enjoyed reading this thread, it has everything. Intrigue, comedy and insight, shame the OP isn't contributing more since his diatribe about the suppliers he has encountered so far.

Edited by peatff