Hay or Bellew ?

Stubby

If David Hay is the David Hay of old then he might bosh Bellew early on . If he is not might be another story . Wadda think peeps ?

I haven't been following it but I did have a quick look in the bookies this morning.

The bookies are all over Haye. Haye was priced at 1/7, Bellew was 4/1.

I don't like David Haye but I think it will be an easy KO win for him, Tony Bellew is not that good a fighter and does not look in the best shape and I dont think he has the power to give him a punchers chance.

Pretty much agree with this . Watched Tony Bellew kOs and they are all labored and protracted were as David Hay clumps em and they touch down . I think Bellew is a good fighter in as much as he does not let up but he seems a bit disconnected and random . If hay is in the condition he says he is in its got to be Hay . We will see ......:biggrin:

The bookies got it wrong this time.

Did not see the fight but saw the news clip . Bellew looked like the looser from the look of his face ! So , fair platy to him . Not how I thought it would go either .

The great shame about boxing is that its now all pay per view.

Back in the days when ITV used to show a lot I was an avid viewer.

Wouldn't dream of paying to watch a bout that could be over in seconds.

Although I hear this was a decent fight.

I watched it live on Twitter. Fair play to Bellew, didn't see him winning but Haye was on one leg and couldn't generate enough power. Bet someone made some money on Bellew in the 11th. Wonder what the odds on that were at the start