AA Logo released to Qualified Members

AA Teccie (Paul)

Sorry, "a bit late in the day" acknowledged but hopefully "better late than never" :001_huh:

Arboricultural Association - AA Logo released to Qualified Members

This recognizes an individual person's (qualified) membership status of the Association and is not an accreditation, i.e. it is not ARB Approved Contractor.

cheers all,

Paul

Is there a JPEG that can be downloaded or do you cut screen shot and trim in paint?

Cheers

Hi Chris, I think there's a link embedded in the article I linked in the first post:

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you read the Logo release rules and guidelines HERE before downloading and using, failure to adhere to the rules could result in action being taken.

The logo must be used in combination with your current Membership Number

Simply login to your member account at Arboricultural Association - Home and go to Arboricultural Association - Register

Remember to read the logo release rules in detail before using

I'm gonna defer to my (far more) learn'ED colleague Stephen here...just in case.

Cheers,

Paul

Hi Chris

Once you've logged in to your membership account if you go here: Arboricultural Association - Membership Information

Then click on the last option in the right hand column 'Member Logos'

You'll be able to access and download the logo in various formats including JPEG.

Give me a shout if you have any problems or give us a call on 01242 522152 and we can always e-mail it over.

Best regards,

Steve

Hi Chris

Once you've logged in to your membership account if you go here: Arboricultural Association - Membership Information

Then click on the last option in the right hand column 'Member Logos'

You'll be able to access and download the logo in various formats including JPEG.

Give me a shout if you have any problems or give us a call on 01242 522152 and we can always e-mail it over.

Best regards,

Steve

Thanks both.