Has anyone heard of Peruzzo?

Maxnaggle

10 minutes ago, inthewoods said:

Make no mistake it's a pro machine not your amateur homeowner toy. The chute is coming off & it's going through a house next week (hopefully!) it won me the job ? I took a gamble with it as it was unknown to me but absolutely no regrets here. Can't fault it, we'll,  electric start on the dumper engine would be nice! ? 

just been watching you vids on you tube it seems to take decent size wood without strugle.5k brand new sounded a bit expensive for an unknown brand but it looks like a decent piece of kit.Thanks for quick reply

15 minutes ago, Mr Oz said:

just been watching you vids on you tube it seems to take decent size wood without strugle.5k brand new sounded a bit expensive for an unknown brand but it looks like a decent piece of kit.Thanks for quick reply

Oooooh look, now available through arblease! ? 

http://www.arblease.co.uk/machinery/peruzzo-tb100-c-tracked-drum-chipper-brand-new/

• 1 year later...

Pete B will be here soon giving it the normal copy spiel. Call me on 01142 238080 and I will look to bring you a demo unit..failing that we are at the ARB show with live demo if this unit with a belting show deal.
The company is Equipment 4 Industry. My name is Danny and I am here to help...have a great day.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, pro67 said:

hey guys looking at buying chipper, noticed the tb100 and cs100 are similar anyone used both, is build quality the same.which is better value for money  etc .thankyou

Having used both machines and as an owner operator of the peruzzo TB100-C (tracked version) the quality is similar but the peruzzo does feel more capable of taking a damn good thrashing. I've abused my peruzzo most days for the past 18 months and it still looks brand new, paint finish is superb as is the support you'll get if you buy from equipment 4 industry. Personally I'm not a big fan of greenmech (issues with arb130 reliability and output on site) If you can stretch to it go for the tracked version (TB100-C) it's a game changer! Had mine on finance and the payments are cheap as chips so get the tracked version! 

IMG_20190402_100439.jpg

• 3 years later...