Sangyong pick up truck

Steve Bullman

There's a few around the north east I see on a regular basis including a one in camoflauge paint scheme. I saw this one a few weeks ago and somebody had gone in to the side of it at a junction - so at least the camoflauge works as the other driver obviously didnt see it!

I saw a Fiat pickup last week. Looked just like a Mitsubishi L200 though. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

It is the same truck differenr badge

I think id take the ssangyong over the nissan after seeing the snapped chassis group on fb and how nissan cs is treating some people

Tbh i think the best option is the best condition 2000_2005 truck and spend the rest restoring it

None of the modern trucks seem to be built very well the body work is so thin it bend when you lean on it on every modern truck ive been near

• 2 years later...

Does anyone have any experience with the new Musso pickup? The large discounts, the 7 year warranty and 3.5t towing capacity make quite a strong case for themselves, and I'm just a little tired of threading the Sprinter down the Devon lanes. £25k plus VAT gets you top spec on everything, and the dealer was pretty accommodating in terms of getting prices for full underbody guarding and extra spot lights on the front, as well as stripping off all the daft fake chrome bits and sticker motifs. It certainly drove better than the Ranger too, with more interior space (which at my height is vital).

15 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Don't know about the truck, sorry. But I'm sick of hearing you bang on about the lanes in Devon, don't like it, move to the Midlands where major roads are ten a penny.

Well that is your problem then isn't it.

I am entirely within my rights to point out the massive deficiency in the transport infrastructure down here. Having had someone crash into me in recent weeks (I was stationary, they were speeding) as well as experiencing repeated road blockages due to serious accidents in recent months only serves to reinforce that observation. 

I'm not interested in people saying that the lanes are "twee, charming, part of the character of the county, historic" or any of that nonsense. Roads have a function, which is to get people and goods from point A to point B, safely. If they can't do that, then they aren't fit for purpose. The number of people driving around with half their bumper hanging off is astonishing. Just as I left site last night, a brand new Insignia passed with it's front end caved in.

Anyway, does anyone have any experience with the truck? 

Edited by Big J
  • Haha 1