Trump Petition

matelot

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this is "on topic"

I see that the next women's Trump protest march is being organised by a lady called Rasmea Yousef Odeh, a convicted Palestinian terrorist who served 10 years for her part in a bombing that claimed the lives of innocent people. (Now a US citizen).

Of course, I keep forgetting that Trump is the monster and the protest movement is all about love and equality. Hmm.. [emoji849]🤷*♀️🤷*♀️[emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I must be living in la la land, but I would have thought that someone who had been given a second chance at life would be grateful for the opportunity and act accordingly.

Mass immigration clearly isn't working out , for anyone. The Arab/Muslim countries in the Middle East should be forced to provide the help and support for their neighbours.

I must be living in la la land, but I would have thought that someone who had been given a second chance at life would be grateful for the opportunity and act accordingly.

Mass immigration clearly isn't working out , for anyone. The Arab/Muslim countries in the Middle East should be forced to provide the help and support for their neighbours.

Totally agree.

A lot of the refugees (economic migrants) don't actually think they should be grateful to the Europeans for the help they've received in Europe. They think being allowed into Europe is a gift from Allah and they should thank him instead.

Mass immigration clearly isn't working out , for anyone.

5 years ago you'd have been shot down in flames for saying something as racist as that.... It's good to see public opinion change...

The Arab/Muslim countries in the Middle East should be forced to provide the help and support for their neighbours.

100% correct. It's about time we left the rest of the world to sort their own problems. During WW2 you never had Europeans running away to the Middle East to claim asylum.

In WW1 & WW2 you had kids pretend to be men to serve their countries. These migrant men pretend to be children to claim asylum. It's hard to have much respect for men that run away and leave Yazidi and Kurdish women to fight IS.