Trump Petition

matelot

The evidence I presented shows that black people are about 5 times more likely to be in prison than white people. Do you have anything to comment on that?

Or do you think the Houses of Parliament are "racist"?

The conclusion you appear to draw from that statistic is that the reason for the overrepresentation is the colour of one's skin.

I'd suggest one could look at income levels, court bias, access to education, amounts of present parents, city vs country and vast amounts of other factors that have influence.

To come the the conclusion the reason is skin colour is too simple.

And yes actually. I don't believe the great and glorious government is totally unbiased.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did your granddad tell you that? When you went to see him in prison?

You come across as an absolute thug.

Do you really think threats of violence win people over to your side of the argument? Or do you think they make people take my side?

Matelot, you should be in jail with opinions like yours. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Insult my family again, go on nazi, see what happens.

As someone who has lived in Sweden for several years now and has worked on Syrian and Eritrean refugee projects whilst here, in my opinion the posts on this thread by the 'arb-right' (see what I did there?) offer a completely distorted view of reality over here. The desire by those back in the UK to see the Swedish system fail in order to in some perverse way justify their views is abhorrent. The fact that Sweden had to in effect take on the responsibility of the UK and other countries, putting immense pressure on the system (which a lot of the issues can be attributed to) and now we have the audacity of those in the UK to criticise the actions of Sweden for not being able to handle the situation perfectly. Sweden is a great country that didn't lose faith in humanity and did the right thing.

The evidence I presented shows that black people are about 5 times more likely to be in prison than white people. Do you have anything to comment on that?

Or do you think the Houses of Parliament are "racist"?

The conclusion you appear to draw from that statistic is that the reason for the overrepresentation is the colour of one's skin.

I'd suggest one could look at income levels, court bias, access to education, amounts of present parents, city vs country and vast amounts of other factors that have influence.

To come the the conclusion the reason is skin colour is too simple.

And yes actually. I don't believe the great and glorious government is totally unbiased.

Did you see what I did there?

You asked me two question, my response was to give you two answers. It's really not that hard once you try:thumbup:

As someone who has lived in Sweden for several years now and has worked on Syrian and Eritrean refugee projects whilst here, in my opinion the posts on this thread by the 'arb-right' (see what I did there?) offer a completely distorted view of reality over here. The desire by those back in the UK to see the Swedish system fail in order to in some perverse way justify their views is abhorrent. The fact that Sweden had to in effect take on the responsibility of the UK and other countries, putting immense pressure on the system (which a lot of the issues can be attributed to) and now we have the audacity of those in the UK to criticise the actions of Sweden for not being able to handle the situation perfectly. Sweden is a great country that didn't lose faith in humanity and did the right thing.

The Arb Right...:thumbup1: