Starscream

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As in get my head caved in. At least I would be able to wave my kit good bye

Sent from my SM-G900F using Arbtalk mobile app

Dude they are scrotes on the rob not ninja assassins

They are cowardly by nature and will run from confrontation. Fighting someone takes time and as stated, time is their enemy, they aren't going to hang about to give you a drumming when they can be running away before anyone else turns up, and the scrotes will assume that you have help.

They will run, it's why one exasperated farmer resorted to shooting them in the back.

Yeah this is probably largely true.

There was the story, on here I thought, o a chap who pulled up on site to find a bunch of guys around his fowarder and they beat the guy to within an inch of his life.

But if I get cleared out I would have nothing. so it would be worth a chance. When you got a family to support I couldn't think of anything worse

The police are not fit for purpose at the moment. Ive just got off the phone with them telling them exactly that. Ive asked for sll my log numbers over the last 18 month (some 15 of them) and im going to put a complaint in to the so called "independent" police complaints commission. How they are independent when based in an office in the police station i dont know.

Ive got pre warning stuff....ive caught thieves and their equipment....ive handed them over to the police for them to do nothing. Absolutely pointless involving them. I have lost all faith in them. As a direct consequence of police inability to act i have lost everything. I will, once my house is sold, end up living in my yard in a static. I have no time for them anymore.

The only way we will get better policing is for the officers on the ground to grow a backbone and tell the chain of command they cant cope with the man.power they have.

All the police could say to me was "im sorry about that"

Thats a big comfort to me when im in a caravan next winter. My business is still booming and i have my equipment still. But god help anyone now that tries to stand in my way climbing back up the ladder

The police are not fit for purpose at the moment. Ive just got off the phone with them telling them exactly that. Ive asked for sll my log numbers over the last 18 month (some 15 of them) and im going to put a complaint in to the so called "independent" police complaints commission. How they are independent when based in an office in the police station i dont know.

Ive got pre warning stuff....ive caught thieves and their equipment....ive handed them over to the police for them to do nothing. Absolutely pointless involving them. I have lost all faith in them. As a direct consequence of police inability to act i have lost everything. I will, once my house is sold, end up living in my yard in a static. I have no time for them anymore.

The only way we will get better policing is for the officers on the ground to grow a backbone and tell the chain of command they cant cope with the man.power they have.

All the police could say to me was "im sorry about that"

Thats a big comfort to me when im in a caravan next winter. My business is still booming and i have my equipment still. But god help anyone now that tries to stand in my way climbing back up the ladder

You will get a better reaction phoning up the BBC and get the incident on Caught Red Handed or similar! Or I have to say his name "Jeremy Vine".

Yeah this is probably largely true.

There was the story, on here I thought, o a chap who pulled up on site to find a bunch of guys around his fowarder and they beat the guy to within an inch of his life.

But if I get cleared out I would have nothing. so it would be worth a chance. When you got a family to support I couldn't think of anything worse

Allegedly this is good advice that I read somewhere...."Just remember that when the police ask you why you had the shotgun with you, that you thought a fox had triggered the alarm...Again! Also when you looked in his eyes you could see that he was unstable and gonna be violent! Oh and best if the thieving scum is between you and your safe route/exit".

I got done last week , 16 machines , brought me to a stop now got plenty of time to weld extra locks , wire up lights etc , they will probably wait for me to re stock then return and do a lot of damage even if they don't succeed . HERE IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE EQUATION ; somebody buys this equipment do you all ask questions or are you keen to get a " bargain " . No offence ment but it is obvious , supply and demand .