Thanks to Brexit :)

matelot

I knew someone that worked at a Tesco distribution centre as an agency worker. One week him and all his British colleagues lost their jobs. Next week a group of East Europeans are doing their old jobs at less pay.

Then we get absolute morons saying "these migrants are doing jobs brits won't do and paying tax".

You really believe that?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I knew someone that worked at a Tesco distribution centre as an agency worker. One week him and all his British colleagues lost their jobs. Next week a group of East Europeans are doing their old jobs at less pay.

Then we get absolute morons saying "these migrants are doing jobs brits won't do and paying tax".

You have a opinion just as everyone else has,but why do you insist on calling anyone who opposes your views morons or some other derogatory name.Why cant you express yourself without sinking to silly name calling...?

It doesnt lend itself to an adult exchange of opinions or a decent debate on a very important subject that will affect us all.

You have a opinion just as everyone else has,but why do you insist on calling anyone who opposes your views morons or some other derogatory name.Why cant you express yourself without sinking to silly name calling...?

It doesnt lend itself to an adult exchange of opinions or a decent debate on a very important subject that will affect us all.

And then mock anyone else who does the same

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Because the "we need migrants because they pay tax" argument is fundamentally flawed. The vast bulk of migrants don't pay enough tax to cover their cost of healthcare/ schooling/ benefits etc. Migrants are generally a drain to the taxpayer...

Tbh, I would expect a fairly stupid schoolkid to know that a migrant on minimum wage will take more from the taxpayer than he pays in tax. i just find it frustrating that so many adults use this argument.

Calm down, why so aggressive?

Leaving the EU will remove EU citizens "right" to be here and their "right" to benefits and health care. Without these rights do you really think we will be such a desirable destination.

there was a customs border or customs checks in the north, in the 70's and 80's as much due to the troubles as to the movement of goods and people, the infrastructure exists, just needs to be rebuilt heres some proof. now both sides dont want to return to this, but as Ireland political leaders are little babies who cry and obey what Europe tells them to, and they ignore the people, examples they ran the Lisbon treaty twice, they took on bank debt because they were ordered to, they even bailed out the bond holders, so there is some uncertainty, as if they do what Europe, germany says

https://www.google.ie/search?q=was+there+a+border+in+northern+ireland&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=694&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ7daI8-XRAhULL8AKHTZyC84Q_AUICCgD#imgrc=_

I140831_164129_428439oTextCS_68225198.jpg

>5_border_cut.jpg

tullyhommon-northern-ireland-november-1985-tullyhommon-hm-customs-EECM14.jpg

Road closures and checkpoints, Queen Mary, University of London

Because the "we need migrants because they pay tax" argument is fundamentally flawed. The vast bulk of migrants don't pay enough tax to cover their cost of healthcare/ schooling/ benefits etc. Migrants are generally a drain to the taxpayer...

Tbh, I would expect a fairly stupid schoolkid to know that a migrant on minimum wage will take more from the taxpayer than he pays in tax. i just find it frustrating that so many adults use this argument.

So you call people names who do not agree with your view because you think theyre side of the arguement is fundamentally flawed...

Thats no justification is it..

There are ways to put your point across and remain civil. By being aggressive in your assertions you do yourself no favours by portraying yourself in such a negative manner.

As for the migrant on minimum wage,would you prefer that migrant to be better off financialy by claiming benefits or send them back home to a country where there are no oppertunities to gain employment or feed there families.

Your lack of compassion astounds me...

Okay I'll bite.. We know a polish couple living near us, she has a baby and has a flat on the social, he is officially unemployed but works in the building trade for cash. They are sending their money home as they are building a small hotel on a plot of land they own in their home country. You can't blame the people for exploiting the status quo, just blame the system!

So you call people names who do not agree with your view because you think theyre side of the arguement is fundamentally flawed...

Thats no justification is it..

Their argument is flawed.... If someone repeats an argument that is wrong is it not a bit stupid?

Someone on minimum wage pays very little in tax. The argument that we need low skilled migrants because "they pay tax" is quite frankly a moronic argument...

As for the migrant on minimum wage,would you prefer that migrant to be better off financialy by claiming benefits or send them back home to a country where there are no oppertunities to gain employment or feed there families.

Your lack of compassion astounds me...

So British workers should lose their jobs and British people should give up their council houses etc because we should let poor migrants into the country? Well it's good that's been cleared up. I guess we should let the entire third world into Britain then.